www.capturedmiracles.org links

Help Spread the Word

I would like to invite anyone that would like to help spread the word.
If you have a blog or site, please download the images off my "gallery" and post them on yours with the web/blog address. I know that is will be huge help in spreading the word.

Many of you have asked when and where, you will be able to buy these photos? go to the link below or Click on the image of Christ to the bottom right of this message.
www.capturedmiracles.org is the official website

Monday, November 2, 2009

New photo art work to share


So I have been very lazy in posting any work that I have been working on outside of Captured Miracles. Well lazy is not the right word...just swamped. With 2 little ones and one on the way, finding time to do the "extras" (like blogging) gets tight, but I am working on making it more of a priority. :)



This is a new born shoot that I did for my midwife. She wanted something that was modern...no fluffy stuff or cursive. I love how it turned out. I have two different kinds so I thought I would post both. There were so many cute shots from the shoot. These were a couple of mine and the mommy Sarah's favorites.


Also I did this bridal a while back and kept meaning to post it but haven't been able to until now. I shot her sister's bridals 6 yrs ago and she called me out of the blue saying that ever since her sister's shoot, she wanted me to do her's. It was a blast, they flew me in and we made a day of it. These are only a few of the many we did. It was so hard to pick my favs. I just LOVED how it turned out. I love treating bridals like fashion magazine shoots. Takes me back to the good old days of my fashion editorial shoots. I guess it is not the good old days since I still do fashion too:)







No comments: